justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 24 January 2012

super natural FOTD

I didn't actually have anything to do today, as I'm off uni with a terrible cold, but if felt so poorly for a few days i wanted a little pick me up, and so decided to put a bit of makeup on, however its really natural as there was no point in doing a great deal as i only needed to pop to the shop. But enough of that.
Here's what i used:
(L-R)Superdrug essentials face cream, MUA primer, Garnier BB cream in light, 17 Hide & Chic in light rose, natural collection loose powder in neutral translucent, and MAC MSF in refined


(L-R) MUA mascara in shade 1 ( i use this to set my eyebrows, it was actually clear when i first purchased this how gross!), Elf eyebrow kit in dark, Sally Hansen lip conditioner and plumper (i use this everyday before applying any makeup as it really softens my lips)


(L-R) miners fleuro gloss in amplified, 2true concealer shade 2, MUA mosaic blush in english rose (my go to product EVERYDAY) and Loreal volume million lashes for blue eyes


And this is the result :




So that was my face today, i agree i don't look my best, but i am ill ! :(
Have you used any of these products?


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment