justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Clean and Clear Morning Energy Review

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Moisturiser
£3.99




Good Points

* The price - 75ml has lasted my around 6 months, and the fact that i only need 1 or 2 pumps per use makes this really cost effective - and i love it when a little goes a long way!

*The smell - I can only describe this as something that wakes me up the right way on a morning. The papaya and lemon makes this really zesty, and its not one of them smells you get sick of

*The consistency - its thick yet thin. I know that doesn't make sense but basically it comes out quite thick (meaning you only need a little) however when its spread over the face it doesn't create a layer - it sinks into the skin nicely

*Its good for my dry skin - If you follow my blog you'll know I've been at my wits end with  my dry skin, and this is the first time in over a year my skin hasnt been dry. I haven't changed anything else so I'm assuming it must be this! 

*Brightens my skin - the 3rd picture down just about depicts the slight sheen this product has, which makes my skin look much more awake on a morning than i actually feel! Its perfect for this time of year when my skin is at its dullest

*It didn't break me out - I'm always anxious before trying a new product as i never quite know how my skin will react, but this was a dream! 

*Would repurchase - This is definitely one of my favourite face products for all the above reasons





Not So Good Points

*Its a pump bottle - i don't like the fact that ill get so far down this and ill no longer be able to get anymore out of it despite there being like a quarter left - i hate waste!

*If i was in a rush and just left this on my face would be shiny - obviously it depends what other products you use but i always find i need to use a light powder with this



Overall, id recommend this for someone with slightly dry skin, on a budget, and looking for something that will brighten up your skin at this dull time of year!




Id love to read your comments :)

xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment