justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Awkward object...

Welcome to the most annoying thing in my room right now. 
At first i loved the idea of this novelty massive sized vaseline tin, so much so that my lovely boyfriend bought it for me. Christmas has since passed, and its still looking at me, full of nothing. What the hell can i keep in this thing? I know your first thought will be lip balms right? Well i have far too many to even fit half of them in this thing, i even have too many vaselines than what this tin will hold. I can't even put bobbles/grips, rings, or earrings in here as they are perfectly stored elsewhere. I was hoping to put some sort of cosmetic into here, but the shape of it makes this a little awkward!


Is anyone else in the same position as me?
Do you have this oversized tin?




xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment