justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 24 January 2012

something i consider to be lucky!

As you know I'm taking part in the fashion challenge, and one of the things on the list is an item of clothing/accessory i consider to be lucky. Do shoes count? Well anyway here's mine...
These are my lucky sneakers. These are also the scruffiest, most battered shoes you'll ever see. Ive washed them so many times they are falling apart, so now i only wear them on special occasions when i really need some luck.
I hold these shoes very dear to me, as my dad bought me them quite some years ago (my feet haven't grown since i was 11 so they still fit) and i remember feeling really cool walking down the street in shoes that matched my dads. 
I wore them on all my results days, driving test, even university auditions, all of which went brilliantly, and thats why these are my little lucky charms 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment