justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Sunday 23 March 2014

Pamper Sunday (my current pamper routine)

If I have no plans on a sunday, I like to give myself a little pamper to set me up for the week ahead, whether it be a 10 minute nail painting session, or a full on head to toe pampering. 
I must admit, my pamper routine is a bit all over the place regarding the products I use because we are in between seasons (or we were when i made the video) !

I have found the links for as many things as I could,
enjoy! x


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer £27.50 - here

Dead Sea Spa Mud Mask £7.99 - here

Superdrug Coconut Intensive Conditioner (similar) £2.29 - here

St Ives Apricot Cleanser (similar) - here

Soap & Glory Hand Food £5 - here

Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion £2.99 - here

Avon Moisture Rich Face Cream £3.50 - here

Original Vaseline £1.99 (i remember when it used to £1 *sigh*) - here


No comments:

Post a Comment