justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Story Of My Life Tag (with video)



Don't you just love a tag where the questions are so random?! This was the first tag I did on my channel as i thought it was a pretty good way for you to get to know me a little better - enjoy!


Questions:
1. When & where was your birth?
2. Who chose your name(s) and was there a reason?
3. Earliest childhood memory?
4. What were your hobbies as a child?
5. Do you have any siblings?
6. A funny story of something you did or said as a child?
7. Did you do well at school? (Are you doing well at school?)
8. First teenage celebrity crush?
9. Favourite song(s) of all time?
10. Favourite moment or memory of your life so far?
11. Have you fulfilled any of your dreams or ambitions yet? 
12. What are your dreams and ambitions for the future? 



Have you done this tag? If so please leave the link as I love watching/reading these!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment