justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Thursday 27 March 2014

Current trend - My Favourite Orange Lips, Nails and Clothing

Here on my blog I love a good 'trend' - its always exciting when something new pops up and everyones all for it, and I do love a bit of orange!
Not only is this trend signifying a change in colour, its a change in seasons which I LOVE!
Enjoy x





(L-R) H&M in Chica Boom Boom, Golden Rose in 224, Barry M in Coral, China Glaze in Life Preserver, 17 in Tropical Island, and Rimmel in Sunny Side


(L-R) Bourjois in 19 Corail en Vogue, MUA PowerPout in Justify, Bourjois Colour Boost in Orange Punch, and The Bodyshop Lip Nectar in Honey Bunch 

Scarf - New Look


Dress - New Look


Jumper - Asda




Im loving this trend right now so if you have any recommendations of anything orange I should try please let me know!

justmejustsam

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment