justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Sunday 2 September 2012

August Favourites

Seen as my last months favourites were late, this seems to have come around so quick! A lot of these favourites were things i took on holiday and loved, so without further ado...





Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation

I got this from Poundland believe it or not! After a week abroad my skin is definitely a few shades darker, but i didn't want to spend much money on a foundation ill only be using for the next couple of months. This is really smooth, and although its dark, its not too dark and like it says on the bottle, it really does blend into your skin colour.





Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Blushalicious (3.99) Boots - here

This was the only blusher i took on holiday so i used this everyday. Its SO pigmented and it will last me ages as you only need the tiniest amount on your brush. I haven't really used the bottom right shade, but i love all the others - i generally use a little of each on my cheeks everyday for a summery look




No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Black (12.50) Boots - here

I took 2 mascaras on holiday, and didn't even use the other one because this is so amazing. It makes my lashes really long and full, its easy to take off, and the brush feels like i gets right in-between each lash.





MAC Plusglass in Ample Pink (17) - here

Ive been wearing this during the day this month, as it seems to just go perfectly with whatever makeup i am wearing, not to mention it smells absolutely gorgeous. Its a subtle nude with a tiny hint of pink, and i always get compliments on this!





17 Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Butterfly Cake (3.99) Boots - here

I wore this most evenings on holiday, and found its really stunning when the light catches it. Its a pretty pink with a subtle gold shimmer which is what makes it catch the light. It lasted even after a meal, and its in no way sticky - intact it was so smooth i couldn't stop rubbing my lips together!




Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain (5.99) Boots - here

I LOVE everything about this, the minty smell, the way it feels on my lips, and of course the colour. Its the perfect summer colour, but i will still be using this throughout the autumn as its just too good not to!




Bourjois 1 Second Gel Nail Polish Shade 14 - £5.99
(The false nails are Kiss)

I definitely saved the best til last! It was my birthday on the 1st September, and i luckily found this just in time - this is most definitely my favourite nail polish EVER. I felt like a true disney princess when i put this on 
:)


xxxx








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Revlon Balm Stains... sometimes i put them on at night so when i wake up int he mornign i have a nice tint to my lips lol :)

    Hope you had a lovely holiday sweetie

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them 2, i have my eye on a couple of other shades!
      i had lovely holiday thanks did you get my text?

      xxxx

      Delete