justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 4 September 2012

NYX Nude On Nude Palette


I  couldn't contain my excitement when i found this in TK Maxx for £12.99. I love me a neutral palette, and the fact this came with lip colours was simple a bonus. I find some of the colours to be similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and the MUA Undressed Palette, so i knew i had to get it!  





As you can see some of the colours I've already used ( i couldn't wait to try it before i photographed it for you!







I personally have rarely used lip colours in a palette, because i can't use that same colour to touch up during the day, but i think i may give this a go - i don't like waste!
My first impressions of this palette is that the pigmentation is very good, and although I've only used a couple of colours i am seriously impressed. I can see this becoming a staple product !
You can find this palette here


xxxx








2 comments:

  1. love the look of this palette x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pictures aren't the best, but i can't recommend this enough I'm in love :)

      xx

      Delete