justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Yankee Candle Tea Lights Review


This may seem like a strange thing to review, but they weren't really what i expected.
I actually won these at a local bingo night (haha!) and i LOVE yankee, so i couldn't wait to try them out.

They claim to smell of 'Early Sunrise' - there was no scent whatsoever to these. They may aswell have been plain tea lights. They burnt for a couple of hours before going out, which surprised me because i thought seen as they were Yankee they'd last much longer.

I can't understand why A - there was no scent and B - they lasted for like 2 seconds. Maybe the scent of Early Sunrise was so subtle it was just really hard to smell - afterall, have you ever smelt an early sunrise?

I have tried a fair few Yankee products and i can't rave about them enough, but these just didn't cut it for me I'm afraid, and i wouldn't repurchase these. I think ill just stick to my trusty tartlets instead!

If you are still interested however, you can buy these for £6.25 here

Id love to hear you're thoughts on these!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment