justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Saturday 18 August 2012

Holiday Preparation #2 - Skin Care

These are products ive been using in my usual routine, but as with my haircare preparations (here) ive stepped it up to ensure my skin is the best it can possibly be for a week in the sun! 

Holiday prep part 1 - here
Holiday prep part 3 - here
Holiday prep part 4 - here
Holiday prep part 5 - here



Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask £11 - here

I usually use this once or twice a week, but in the run up to my holiday ive been using this every third day. The beauty of this is that you can use as much or as little as you want, depending on what sort of a week your skin is having (i usually use a grape sized amount which is what is recommended). It states you can either wash it off straight away or leave it for a few minutes - i actually leave this on until it dries, which could be 30-40mins to get the most out of it.




Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash £2.99 - here

 I simply apply a grape sized amount of this over my face and neck twice daily (be careful - it stings like a bitch if you get it in your eyes) and although i dont really feel like its 'deep action' (theres no exfoliant in it) it leaves my face feeling fresh and smelling minty - if you like that sort of thing.



Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing lotion £2.89 - here

This my holy grail product - i knew i was going to use no other cleanser in my holiday prep. After ive washed my face i apply a small amount to a cotton pad and smooth over my face and neck, paying particular attention to any blemishes.




Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser £3.39 - here

This is the perfect summer moisturiser - its light, cooling and sinks in straight away. I use this once or twice a day after cleansing.



Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On £4 - here

Ive accumulated dark circles from working unsocial hours, so this is a life saver in the run up to holiday! I apply this twice a day after all the steps above, leaving my eyes feeling refreshed and cooled (lovely on these warm summer nights!)


Ive tried not to use too many skincare products as i dont believe in overloading, and luckily ive managed to find the right balance that works for me. 

Id love to hear about your skincare preparations/routines!

Holiday Preparation #3 coming soon!

xxxx




2 comments:

  1. I'm using S&G's No Clogs Allowed face mask a lot recently and I love it
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely one of my favourites at the minute, ive had it months and its lasting me really well, glad to hear you like it too!

      xx

      Delete