justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Sunday 19 August 2012

Holiday Preparation #3 - Bodycare

Going on holiday means bikini. Bikini means exfoliating, moisturising, and generally taking a bit more care of yourself than usual. Granted, ill still look like a little red sausage on the beach, but i will be buffed and bronzed (and hiding behind a big hat).

Holiday prep part 1 - here
Holiday prep part 2 - here
Holiday prep part 4 - here
Holiday prep part 5 - here 

N Spa Coconut Ice Cream Shower and Bath Gel £3 - Asda

I originally started using this as part of my holiday preparation because the smell reminds me of Pina Colada - of which i will have many on holiday!
Its moisturising, soft on my skin, and i think it goes without saying i use this daily.




Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub £8 - here

This is my most essential holiday prep product. I usually use this once a week, but for the past month or so ive been using this 2 or 3 times (ive been working a manual job in a warehouse so ive been getting pretty grubbing!). It gets rid of any dirt and dead skin, leaving my skin so smooth. The best exfoliator ive ever used!




Dove Firming Beauty Body Lotion £2.36 - here

I use this daily on my legs, arms and stomach. Im not entirely convinced of its firming qualities, but it smells nice (its smells fresh) and soaks into my skin really nicely, leaving me soft all day. 




The Beauty Parlour Anti Cellulite Gel - Superdrug

I use a grape sized amount of this daily on the backs of my thighs - it smells of peppermint, and feels really cool once applied. Ive been using this for the past couple of months and i have noticed an improvement, although it hasnt banished my cellulite completely *sigh*. It has made me feel more confident about braving a bikini though!



Soap and Glory Hand Food £5 - here

If you follow my blog youll know that in the run up to my holiday ive been working as a warehouse operative, which has played war with my hands. Basically my fingertips are so chapped, you cant even see my finger prints. But this has worked wonders - i just use a small amount throughout the day when i feel like it, and my hands are now pretty much back to normal. Thank goodness!




Foot File

Ive been using this every few days, or as needed - i suppose this isnt technically holiday preparation because i do this anyway. Im even taking this on holiday as i usually find i need to use this more as a result of walking round the pool in bare feet etc. 



Soap and Glory Heel Genius £5.50 - here

After using the foot file, i apply a small amount to each foot (it has to be a small amount unfortunately as im just about run out!). Again, this is part of my daily routine anyway, but its important as itll mean i have lovely smooth feet for holiday!


I hope youre enjoying my holiday prep series so far, i actually travel tomorrow, but i have quite a few more posts which will either all go up today, or ill schedule them to go up throughout the week!
Enjoy!

holiday preparation #4 coming soon!

xxxx









2 comments:

  1. Love this post, and i love that coconut shower gel too :)

    i recently bought the grapefruit and the mango ones as they were on offer in asda :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :D
      its brill isn't it, I've just ran out of it today :( me and my boyfriend bought the entire collection last year and we are still wading our way through them believe it or not, we don't have any fruity ones though, ill keep a lookout for them!

      xxxx

      Delete