justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Wednesday 7 March 2012

NOTD - Fearne Cotton


If you read my most recent haul post, you'll know i have just purchased a nail polish from Fearne Cotton's range, at a bargainous £1.34! I could wait to test this out, and ill admit i didn't expect much due to the fact they were 75% off, but i could not be more happy, and i will MOST DEFINITELY be purchasing more polishes from this range!

I have had shade Lilac on my nails 3 days, and there are NO chips whatsoever, and i can actually see this lasting til the weekend when ill take it off just because i want something different!
The colour is a real girly spring/summer pastel, and people have commented on it already!

Overall, i can't recommend this enough, i don't know why i didn't pick up more than one!


xxxx

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my Boohoo Giveaway!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      aw thank you for the lovely comment, it makes my day!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow nice and cheap!
    Where did you buy it?
    xx
    http://sugastrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was from boots, i really recommend it ! :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Ooooh! I love the collor! You have a nice blog, I'll follow you ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely isn't it ! Thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know she did nail varnish, looks pretty X

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i always see them around christmas time, you know when they do all the 3 for 2 sets in boots? she does a whole makeup range, I've never tried anything else though, but i really want to !

      xxxx

      Delete
  5. such a gorgeous colour, I will have to go and check it out
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely, perfect for spring!
      thank you very much for following, i really appreciate it !
      id love to check out your blog, thanks for the link :)

      xxxx

      Delete