justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Thursday 1 March 2012

February favourites

This is my second favourites post, i can't actually believe its been a month since the last one, its came around really quickly!
 (L-R) W7 Bronzing Shimmer, Rimmel Fix and Perfect PRO Primer, MUA pressed powder shade 1, Benefit Sugarbomb


(L-R) 17 Hide & Chic Eye Brightening Concealer, Natural Collection in Mink


(L-R) 2True Liquid Eyeliner No.1, Maybeline Define A Lash in Brown


Rimmel Wear 10 + Minerals in Pink Punk

NIVEA Glamorous Gloss in Pink Sugar



And thats my favourites for this month, all these things I've used pretty much everyday, so this month I'm going to have a complete switch up of my makeup draw, and hopefully find some new favourites to report to you all ! 

xxxx



2 comments:

  1. I love Benefit blushes :)

    Coralista is my fave!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently discovered these, they're brilliant aren't they ! not so practical if you want to travel lightly though as they're quite big !

      xxxx

      Delete