justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Hair - Tag

Its been ages since I've done a tag, and to be honest i haven't done many at all. In all honesty, i am hoping this will take my mind off the fact its thundering and lightening outside, and i am really really frightened!

Camigmakeup4u2c (i hope I've spelt that right!) created this tag, and it really made me think because whilst i focus on my nails and makeup greatly, i don't always pay enough attention to my tresses, which is something i want to change.
Here are the questions..






1. When was the first time you got your hair cut? 


I asked my mum and all i got was a long pause, before the words ' i cut it myself' - whatever that means.


2. When was the first time you got your hair colored, highlighted, ect.


I was 11, and looking back this is far too early, but it really hasnt done me any harm don't worry.


3. What is one hair product you can't live with out?


Dry shampoo or talcum powder. I try to wash my hair as least as possible as I've noticed that since I've done this its been in much better condition. I now wash my hair every 2 or 3 days, and sometimes on the 2nd or 3rd day, ill apply a little dry shampoo (or talc, it does exactly the same job) to my roots, just to give me that fresher feeling. 

By the way i can't take credit for that, i learnt that trick of my big sister!


4.  What is a hair product you regret buying?


Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - i had high hopes, and it left my hair smelling salty and looking shit.


5. What color do you want to dye your hair next?

I dont! Im really close to my natural hair colour, and id like to stay like this for the foreseeable future :)


6. What is the next hair product you really want to buy?

Lee Stafford For Hair That Never Grows - I'm really curious about that!


7. What is a hyped up product that never worked for you?


Superdrug dry shampoo - it left my hair greasier than when i started


8. What do you think about extensions?


Id never wear them, even as a dancer because my hair is fairly long and very thick. I don't really have an opinion.


9. What is one hair care rule you never follow?


I don't use a comb to brush my hair when its wet, i either forget to brush at all, or use a paddle brush - so bad !


10. Do you use vitamins to improve the health of your hair?


No, I'm a bit apprehensive of using things like that!


11. Who is your hair idol?



Beyonce, she has the biggest craziest most beautiful hair I've even seen -  a true diva ! 










Having to sit and talk about my hair was a lot harder than i thought, and i have definitely realised i need to pay more attention to my locks!
I tag EVERYONE, and ill be looking out for your posts on this!

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment