justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pretty Peepers

Of all the makeup products i've been excited to buy, this was definitely up there. I mean, an eyeliner that looks and applies just like a felt tip?! I can hear people telling me to get a life, but the idea fascinated me! Barry M Wink Eyeliner (around £4.59) was initially my new favourite product! However, after only a short amount of time, the pen has become quite dry, and gives more of a grey line rather than black. Because the pen is so thick, its really quite tricky to create a thin more subtle line, so if thats what you're looking to achieve i wouldn't recommend this. My best friend purchased this when i did, and having the BIGGEST eyes I've ever seen they looked amazing when teamed with this product.
Although this review doesn't appear to, i would recommend this product, purely for the fact it's different to other liquid eyeliners out there, and after a little bit of practice, very easy to apply. It has long durability, and is quite difficult to smudge, perfect for liquid eyeliner beginners! When i have found my camera, i will post some pictures so you can get a better of idea, but for now, go buy this product! 

LittleMissMakeup
x

No comments:

Post a Comment