justmejustsam

justmejustsam

Friday 25 November 2011

Is it all about MAC?

For a long time I've been FASCINATED, like many of you by mac products, i mean who isn't?? I have a (very) small number of mac products, which i LOVE but do i love them because they are such good quality or are they more of a novelty?
MAC products are, and probably always will be on my wish list, but after reading hundreds of reviews by different people, MAC doesn't seem to be always best, and lucky for people like me who are on a budget, there are many products out there which are dupes of MAC products (thanks missbudgetbeauty!) 
I don't really know the purpose of this post, but it has just been playing on my mind for a while - do i save up and take a trip to the MAC counter, or do i spend my money on products which are just as good quality but for a fraction of the cost?? Yes, I'm confused too ! 
What are your thoughts????

LittleMissMakeup
x

No comments:

Post a Comment